Monday, December 10, 2007

It's my B-day!!!



Hi everyone!!!


I don't want to brag about it, but it is!!! It is my B-day. And for those of you thinking 'Ha haa! She must be an old hag right now', well first of all, up yours, and then I'll tell you I'm only 23. Now that's not old, is it? If only somenone could tell it to my conscience :))

Well, screw it! I think we are old at 23 and all of you above, nieh nieh nieh, you're nothing but even older hags :)) Your getting wrinkles, your skin is melting, your teeth are starting to rot, you're more tired than you used to be, your knees kinda hurt when it's cold outside and all kinds of presents like that. Now here, have a happy birthday! You'll get weaker and weaker, but let's celebrate that :))

Have you ever noticed how b-days are considered to be like some kind of imaginary land marks in one's life? It's like, oh one week ago you were young but today you're old. Really? I've heard people saying that life is short, but never thought it would last only a week! Shit, say it ain't so!

I don't have much to say about birthdays, cause see, each year I swear that I won't grow older than that year, and somehow everything goes blurry I hear a zapping sound and pof! I'm at my next birthday. This is getting cochmardesque actually. I say we ban birthdays and replace them with regular days. From now on it's gonna be fiesta all year long and no fiesta on b-day. It would actually sound kinda fun: "Hey dude, where do you want to party tonight?" "Oh, no maan, I can't party tonight, it's my birthday. But how about tomorrow?".

Oh, oh! And there should be presents, too, for each and every day when it's NOT you're birthday. I bet marketing would go nuts over this idea! Sales would go crazy and the world would be a better place. How can you get mad against someone who has a present in his hand?? All you can think of is: oh my god, if only I had Xray vision, I'd know what he got me. I swear to god if it's crap, I'll kick him...oooh, it's a fuzzy bunny! Come here youuuu! Of course I'm not mad at youuuu...

Now, see, the problem is I already got all my gifts this weekend, so this is probably a non-present b-day rage. So don't mind me, I'm only in for the PRESENTS :))

Love to all of you that love me back :*
Onutz

1 comment:

Joseph|ne said...

SOoo.. Happy B-Day!
ou bien... Joyeux anniversaire!
sau... LA Multi Ani!:P

te poooop

SInzi