Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Hello to the world!

Ha haaa!

So this is for all my friends, regardless of their nation, I'm gonna try to squirt out all of my questions and grievances on this blog. I'm warning you it might get chaotic and I'm not a good writer either. I do translations so most of the time I work like a bug - that is systematically, repetitively, probably controlled by ganglions, cause I probably have no brains. This world shot them out long ago :))
Anyways I'm gonna start by telling you what I've been up to lately. Well nothing much, and you? Seriously, I've been sitting on my ass all day, watching silly youtube videos and generally goofing around the web, sometimes bidding for some translation job that I'll never get eitherway. That was until I found this site: http://www12.alluc.org/alluc/
Some of you might now it, but I'm just crazy about the documentaries they post :D Try it out and let me know what you found interesting :p Psssssst, a tip: they have a Sicko leak!!!!
Oh, and sorry for writing in English, it's not because I want to seem a smart ass, it's just that I'm pretty cool and I have friends all around the world :))
Love to all of you that love me back :*
Onutz

2 comments:

Xumxum said...

Hello, love your blog, u r my GOD, waiting for more
ps: lilutz simply rulez

Paula said...

you're actually not as bad of a writer as you think :)
anyway, keep us posted with more news
Kisses
Paula