Wednesday, December 5, 2007


Hi everyone!!!

First of all, Happy St Nick's! May he fill your shoes with sweets that will make your ass double in size (in my case it's hardcore bbq flavoured chips cause I don't like sweets) :p I went shopping this afternoon and blew off around 30 euros on crap, but at least it's crap that will make me happy!!

For me St Nick's is like Christmas, but for two! It's so much better. I got this comic book on Dracula, I'm sure Thom will be just thrilled to laugh about it. It actually has lines written in Romanian (and not invented Romanian, like in those shoe-string-budget films). Poor baby is trying to learn Romanian, and he's sooo very good at it, too! French people usually have a funny way to pronounce Romanian, it's like bunà ziuàà, puine, lamuie , etc etc. But he's doing great. Like we're talking and he calls me 'gargaritza dodoloatza' (he learnt the two words in different days, it means fat ladybug but in a cute way), or he makes up words: oculi, ursuletza. I swear to God, he's so cute I could bang my head against a wall laughing.

I got him chocolate too, cause it disappears within the hour. He's a chocholate devorator. He's a chovorator :)) I've never seen a person eating so much chocolate at once. But then again I probably haven't met the real chocaholics out there. And this time of the year I'm sure that most of you are just so hooked up on sugar, desperate to get as much as you can as though the very meaning of life lied in those giant chocolate bars. Everywhere I go it's like Chocolate Mania. The entire town seems to be made of chocolate and coats seem to look tighter on everyone this time of the year. But you go ahead being crazy about chocolate. I'll be right here, lying on a giant pillow, feasting on bbq chips that nobody wants and reading this fantastic Dracula comic. I vill hev a veri meri ST Nick's ;)

Love to all of you that love me back :*
Lulutz

1 comment:

sabina_ana said...

so sweeeeeet! miss u so much oana :) :x