Wednesday, December 12, 2007

It's all to do with the hair



Well hi again!

We're gathered here today to mourn my hair. I tainted my hair yesterday and fuck I thought black looked good on me...but somehow at 23 black looks more like a crow lying on my head. See, I used to be red haired this summer, and I got bored of that, then I went chocolate and now I'm sheer black. You can't get blacker than that. My hair is so black printers are jelous of me :))

Now seriously, what is wrong with us? Why do we change the colour of our hair when we feel bad/bored? How many times, ladies, you told yourself: Hey, I need a change, today I'm gonna get a really crazy hair colour... and few hours later you'd leave the beauty parlor in tears with a magazine over your head.

I once had dreadlocks, never gonna do that again! First of all, well I did them out of a tardive teenage outburst, and regreted it for a whole year afterwards :)) I just wanted my hair to grow so I can cut them off. But what do you know? They're self-regenerating monsters and what's worse is that if you don't take care you can end up with an Amy Whinehouse bee-hive on your head. My friend who did them to me :D (hi Euuuu!) told me that I wasn't supposed to wash them either. You can only imagine what they were like after a few days on the sea-side, sand, beer and everything :)) I quickly decided not to follow that advice :p

I'm telling you folks, I did not start this year of my life very well :))
Love to all of you that love me back :*
Onutz

1 comment:

Cristina said...

esti absolut delicioasa! si iti sta f bine bruneta-bruneta, sunt sigura. omului frumos ii sta bine cu orice.pupici si succese nebanuite
cri