Tuesday, January 15, 2008

When you don't feel like working....



It's just one of those days when you don't feel like working. Actually for me it's one of those years when you just can't get your butt out of bed before 11 o'clock! Is my soul lost? Am I going to be forever stygmatised by this sheer lazyness that fills my bones with sleep only one hour after I woke up??

Seriously people, getting up in the morning has become mission impossible for me! I try! I swear I do...I put the alarm at night, I hear it in the morning and I open my eyes widely. But, but, juuuuust 2 more seconds, I have to see this, I was having the most awesome dream! I was riding on a shark and telling Sarkozy that he had the emotional intelligence of a monkey nipple... Daring!!

So let's say I do wake up at 8 o'clock like you people do. Well, I'm gonna be good for nothing. I stare at the screen, I try to keep my eyes open, but most often I fall asleep on the desk...just a couple of minutes, I have to see this! Mmmmiam miam miam.

And then I start working. Sort of speaking. I open a document and I remember I haven't checked my mail yet. Spend between 20 and 45 minutes on it - reading news, answering mails, looking at silly ppt presentations, the regular stuff. I go back to my document, look over it for 5 minutes. After all the hard work I deserve a Futurama episode (my new thing :p). After it's done I tell myself that I can afford watching another, they're only 20 minutes long!

I go back to my document, look over it again, maybe change something here and there - no creative conception whatsoever - and then somebody sends me a joke, or a youtube link (and we all know that once you've accessed youtube you're doomed), or some other stupid thing meant to destroy any attempt to work! Oh, by the way, it's been so long since I haven't posted on my blog! I think I have a pretty good idea... And here we are...me and you. Me writing it and you reading it. GET BACK TO WORK LAZYBONES. And turn that Y!M off!

He he he :p Gotcha
Love to all of you that love me back

No comments: